Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kuantan here I come

In case you guys did not know, I am going to Kuantan. From my hotel room you can see a beautiful view of the sea. I saw a photo of the sea just yeaterday, the water is light blue. You can see through the water very easily. It's like I am going to Hawaii tommorow. Even though the ride is 5-6 hours the ride's gonna be a lot of fun. Because I am taking my iPod that has a cable that has two places where I can put two different sets of earphones. And if my music gets anoying I will watch a movie in my mini tv, my mini tv is silver and 1 foot wide and 3/4 of a foot high. Or the other way around, first the tv then the music. Anyway there is a huge pool with 1 or 2 slides, 2 tennis courts, a spa, a beach, 2 basketball courts, a field, a gym, 3 squash courts, 6 restaurants, two 102inch tv rooms, and the hotel itself is huge with a chocolate fountain inside. It's paradise. And it's a 5 star hotel that is so totally awesome. And I'm lucky to have such wonderful parents. THE END

No comments: