Monday, January 19, 2009

See-Think-Wonder

Some of my "Sees"- Mesopotamia was showed the most obviously because we are talking about it in class and that is where farming bagan. Some of the red lines could have possibly been highways because many highways are on borders, and the red lines were next to or on top of the yellow line which is the border. The world was shown at the beggining.

Some of my "Thinks"- This show probably shows some differences between major cities in Mesopotamia bafore and now. I saw borders which helped me recognize the countryies. And I am very sure the red stars stand for captals. Because on every map capitals are usually stars.

Some of my "Wonders"- I wonder what the actual message is. Because I am just sitting and guessing all the possibilities which drive me nuts. And what the big differences between before and now, except for now we have elecricity. Why are we focusing on only this part of the world. I mean other countries/places have great histories that we don't know.

No comments: